Principal Software Engineer - Leading R&D Firm in Cambridge
I am currently working with an extremely forward thinking an innovative company based in Cambridge who have developed a software used to Interrogate SoCs.
They are now looking for a Principal Software Engineer who is passionate about embedded to join their expanding team. This role will involve contribution to software architecture, strategy and roadmap.
Working with Eclipse based tools, you will have the opportunity to work on the project lifecyle including intergration with 3rd part tools, demo development, customer engagement and to have a tangible impact on shaping their novel Silicon IP.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have experience in the following fields:
· Excellent technical leadership skills
· Ability to define software architecture
· Excellent skills for software development using languages such as 'C', C++ and Java
· Experience writing software plugins for Eclipse or building GNU tools would be beneficial, though is not required
· Excellent skills for scripting using languages such as Python and or Perl
· An appreciation of hardware is also essential for this role, perhaps from working on SoC development or from developing embedded systems or drivers
· The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is essential
You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK.
This role can pay anything from £50,000 - £70,000 depending on what experience you can bring to the role.
If you would be interested in applying for this role then please contact Joshua Shaw at iO Associates or upload your CV on the link provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you.