Head of Residential Conveyancing
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Residential Conveyancing to join a rapidly expanding multi-service law firm based in Ardwick, close to the heart of Manchester. The role offers a competitive salary of £35,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience and the opportunity to join the firm in their new modern and extensively equipped offices at the time of their expansion.
About The Role:
- Work alongside the Managing Director to set up and run the new Conveyancing department
- Be responsible for a caseload of Residential conveyancing transactions and manage these with confidence and knowledge in line with the Company's exceptional customer service standards
- Have in depth technical knowledge relating to all types of Residential Conveyancing transactions
- Assist in setting up processes and procedures to manage approximately 200 new residential conveyancing transactions per month
- Manage a caseload in the short term until a team has been built at which point the role will switch to a management role with a small caseload of complex files
- Be responsible for the attainment of annual income targets within the conveyancing department and the reporting of both qualitative and quantitate results on a monthly basis
- Play a pro-active role in ensuring that the processes and procedures that operate within the conveyancing department continue to operate in line with both internal and external compliance standards
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience as a practicing Conveyancing Solicitor
- Experience of handling a large conveyancing caseload
- Significant level of knowledge and experience within the field of conveyancing
- Have a good track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong IT & Systems knowledge, experience with Proclaim would be an advantage
- Previous experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff would be an advantage
About The Benefits
- Annual salary £35,000 - £50,000
- Annual performance based bonus
- Close to local transport links
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.