Emmerson Kitney are working with a multinational, Hull based business to recruit a Creative Manager for their growing Marketing Department. This business have an excellent reputation within their field and have announced ambitious growth plans that will rely heavily on their marketing department.
In this role you will be managing a team of 5 and a multi-million pound budget. It will be your responsibility to over see the development of marketing collateral using traditional and modern marketing methods.
- Creation and production of collateral on time and within budget.
- Management of media workflow and asset creation into multi-channel output.
- Management from design to print of high volume catalogue production
- Management of external suppliers.
- Managing and scheduling through both internal and external resource.
- Ensures all collateral adheres to corporate brand guidelines.
- Provide creative support and expertise to the business.
- Manage, lead and inspire the team.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of communications, print and digital industries.
- Expert knowledge of design principles and processes.
- Experience of multi-channel collateral and asset creation planning and scheduling.
- Experience and knowledge of print and production techniques and sources.
- Experience of managing a Digital Asset Management system.
- Experience of managing photography studio and agencies.
- Experience of leading a design and artwork team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join a business with a well-structured marketing department in a varied, interesting role offering great career progression. For more information please contact Rowan on the details provided.