Experienced Consultant Quantity Surveyor - Barnet, London
Experienced Consultant Quantity Surveyor
- Want to further your career within a leading Cost Management Consultancy?
Our client, one of the leaders in property and construction consultancy, is looking for an Experienced Consultant Quantity Surveyor to join their expansive team in London.
With an increasing load of work, our client is looking for an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team to take lead on large, prestigious projects of the Commercial sectors, managing all parts of the Quantity Surveying process whilst working with clients throughout the process.
- 50 years and counting of industry experience and presence
- Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and comprehensive Cost Consultancy services
- RICS, CIBSE, APM and BSI approved and accredited
- Specialist services reaching 7 sectors - ability for broad coverage and a larger client base
Our client is looking for an Experienced Quantity Surveyor with strong client facing and liaison skills and the ability to build and maintain new relationships for the expansion of the organisation. Identifying further growth areas, you will also:
Conduct all disciplines and areas of Pre/Post Contract Quantity Surveying
- Act as the Consultant to the client
- Provide feasibility studies, bills of quantities, cost estimations, valuations, post contractual valuations etc.
- Follow all regulations, legislations and guidelines to maintain high quality
- Manage projects from inception to completion where required
- Conduct forecasting procedures and plans
Our client is seeking:
- MRICS status OR close to APC completion
- 4-5 years of post-degree Quantity Surveyor experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong user of IT
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise workload
On offer for your expertise in this Experienced Consultant Quantity Surveyor role is a negotiable salary of up to £50,000 plus an attractive and full benefits package, with further support and training opportunities.
For more information, please call Lakhvir Kumar @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 0644 or submit your CV to for consideration.