Senior Chartered Surveyor - MRICS / FRICS
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Chartered Surveyor to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Chartered Surveyor (MRICS / FRICS)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + attractive benefits package.
Are you looking for a role that that offers you the opportunity to drive a business forward as it grows? Do you want to work in a company that offers a personal feel where you can implement change for the better?
Our client are currently looking for a Senior Chartered Surveyor to join a leading and expanding Chartered Surveyors. A family company that originally started in the North West, they have now expanded to offer services across the North and Midlands. They are looking for an experienced Chartered Surveyor to work closely with the MD to drive the business forward and mentor their junior surveyors.
Senior Chartered Surveyor –The Role:
This is an important role for the business to enable it to expand and can offer long term career progression and responsibility. You will be MRICS or FRICS qualified and ideally be a Registered Valuer, mentoring junior surveyors and being able to offer verbal consultations as well as completing surveys as part of the role.
Senior Chartered Surveyor –Key Responsibilities:
- Complete a range of surveys including residential and domestic, as well as commercial and specific reports
- Travel to appointments arranged for you in the local area
- Complete Homebuyers, Buildings and Valuations as part of the role
- Mentor junior surveyors and sign off on the reporting
Senior Chartered Surveyor –Experience Required:
- Chartered Surveyor MRICS or FRICS
- Possess excellent knowledge of construction, planning processes and UK Building Regulations
- Strong time management, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work remotely and possess a full UK driving licence
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Chartered Surveyor opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with relevant experience of being a Surveyor, Chartered Surveyor, Senior Surveyor, Valuer, Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor are invited to apply.
The business are keen to expand their company reach with this appointment and candidates based in Newcastle, Hull, London, Leeds, Cardiff or Bristol are actively encouraged to apply.