Holiday Sales Manager
Tummel Valley is perfect for those who enjoy the great outdoors, and is Visit Scotland 4 stars accredited. This scenic woodland park, set on the banks of the River Tummel in the heart of Tay Forest, is the perfect place to get away from it all. Facilities on this park include an indoor pool, sauna, and a crazy golf course. Eat, drink & enjoy at 2 venues on this park. Take advantage of the convenience store and laundrette. Tummel Valley has 84 units for hire and boasts 108 privately owned caravans and lodges.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a customer-focused Holiday Sales Manager to join the established team at our scenic Tummel Valley Holiday Park, Scotland.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver holiday sales to budget and strive to exceed beyond that.
- Lead the team to ensure the Holiday Sales department on their Park meets their daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators).
- Manage makeup of fleet, hire fleet, IPSs and sublets to maximize revenue and availability opportunities using reservations and cobra systems.
- Build relationship with Owners to increase subletting percentage.
- To regularly outbound potential guests and future guests to increase holiday sales, upgrades, extensions and provide team with accurate information on Park of holiday offers available.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities by understanding the needs of their new and existing customers.
- Keep up to date and communicate any key business or function specific incentives to your team in a consistent and positive way.
- Ensure that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds customer expectations.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have a background working in a Customer Service environment.
- Ideally have previous management experience.
- Have good Administration skills.
- Have an understanding of the Holiday or Travel industry.
- Be IT Literate.
You will be required to work 5 days per week, over 7 days.
If this sounds like you and you are interested then apply today!