Main Contractor - Healthcare, Commercial, Education - New Build - £8-£12m - Quantity Surveyor (Senior Project Level)
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join one of the construction industries leading contractor's based in their Kent offices. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team where your set up will be to deliver projects to the within a range of sectors that include Healthcare, Commercial and Residential sectors while responsible for leading the team and who can be capable operating in a customer facing role.
This organisation has over 40,000 employers who operate in the UK, Middle East and Canada. They have a proven track record in completing complex construction projects around the world, with an annual revenue of more than £4bn.
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Senior Project Level)
- Contractual negotiations
- Management of any disputes
- Presenting and agreeing firm cost variations
- Cost reporting
- Valuation and certification for payment of sub-contractor and supplier accounts
- Drafting instructions to sub-contractors
- Regularly reviews project accountabilities
- Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate
- Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties
Projects: New Build
Sectors: Healthcare, Commercial and Residential
25 days' annual leave + Bank holidays
Car/Car allowance & Fuel Card
- Strong/Confident Character
- Initiative thinker
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience
- Should have a stable career to date
- Track record of carrying out all commercial activities on previous projects £10m +
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor/Kent/South London/Residential/Central London