Internal Communications Officer
My client, based in Paddington, are recruiting for a Communications Officer based in Paddington on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible
The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years of experience, preferably in Marketing, at an Officer Level. No qualifications are required, although any relevant qualifications would be advantageous.
You will be writing and producing the weekly e-news letter, writing stories for the intranet, booking rooms and catering for events and involved some production.
You must have strong writing skills and attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to work on their own. You must be able to use the HTML template, copy, paste intricate work and follow instructions.
- Managing the production of a range of wide range of communications projects, including publications, emails, intranet sections, website sections and other promotional materials.
- Writing clear and engaging copy
- Designing a range of high quality creative materials
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of events (internal and external).
- Provide general administration and support across the team, including responding to team telephone and email enquiries.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent creative/design skills
- Experience of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver
This role is to start as soon as possible. Please only only apply if you are available immediately
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.