Do you have an excellent eye for detail? Are you looking for a new, secure and exciting position for a leading automotive supplier based in Washington, Tyne and Wear?
Baltic Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for experienced Quality Assurance Operatives to play crucial part in the final overall quality checks before the parts are distributed to the customer.
As part of this role you will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Ensure all parts are correctly identified and labelled to maintain traceability
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Carry out quality inspection, ensuring that appropriate information is recorded on the production control system and fed back
- Ensure that any parts returned from customers are checked promptly and results verified against customer complaint
- To maintain true and accurate inspection records
- To check and calibrate measurement equipment on a regular basis, as determined by the quality system
- To inform the relevant Quality Manager immediately to ensure any new or serious problems are discovered
- Liaise with various departments, suppliers and customers as and when needed
- Comply with company rules, H&S and any additional duties which may be necessary
The successful applicant for this position must have the technical knowledge, alongside a keen eye for detail. Ideally we would be interested in an experienced and motivated individual from an automotive background. We would be interested in someone who works effectively within a team, works well under pressure and has a very flexible approach to working hours, shifts and overtime.
The ideal candidate would be able to communicate effectively on all levels, to resolve quality issues and to maintain standards of inspection of finished goods at all times.
This position will be temporary ongoing with Baltic Recruitment Services, with the opportunity to gain a full time permanent contract with our client, so this is a great opportunity for the right individual.
Working hours / shift rotation:
7:00am - 3:10pm
3:10pm - 11:20pm
11:20pm - 7:00am
Standard working hours are 39 per week plus overtime as and when required. This position will involve working weekends as overtime
Rates of pay: £9.24 per hout across all 3 shifts.
This position is being advertised by Baltic Recruitment Services Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business