An opportunity has arisen for the above role to take forward continuous improvement projects within the packing hall facility, including manufacture, design, implementation and/or installation.
Salary: £38,000 + Excellent Benefits, over time
Shift: Monday - Friday (40.8 hrs per week), day work, roughly 8am - 4pm, but the Managers are flexible on start times
- Root cause analysis and proactive improvements on packing machinery and the processing plant.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance routines on packing machinery and the processing plant.
- Visits job sites for clarification, discuss with others as required and estimate labour, material, and equipment requirements.
- Coordinate the root causes analysis meetings with maintenance and/or production supervisors.
- Reserve all stored materials required, order non-stock material, and track all equipment information including spare parts and manuals.
Maintenance Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm, Passion, Drive, Attitude and Commitment - Essential
- Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of 3-5 years of Industrial experience
- Educated to a minimum of BTEC HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- A good knowledge/understanding of process equipment and preventative/predicative maintenance
- Knowledge in any of the following areas would be an advantage; welding, metal fabrication, machinist, steam lines, Reliability Centered Maintenance / Failure Mode Effect Criticality Analysis, Computerized Maintenance Management System, and Condition based monitoring.
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on 01784 434319.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.