Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Project Manager to deliver strategic infrastructure projects, highways, Drainage, Civil's.
Project Manager - Bristol - DLI (Infrastructure)
The Exciting Opportunity:
If you're an experienced Project Manager and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on. Join our Bristol team as Project Manager and we'll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
We are seeking to recruit ambitious Project Manager with experience of delivering strategic infrastructure on large residential and mixed use projects, senior level, to support the infrastructure team in Bristol to work on our design and consultancy projects within these sectors. It is intended that the role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows within our business.
Overview of Role:
* Responsible for administration of infrastructure projects, mostly using NEC / ICC forms of contract.
* Have a good working knowledge of key infrastructure - highways, drainage, earthworks etc.
* Leading project teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion
* Setting up and delivery of best practice PM systems and controls
* Work on their own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Leading service delivery with existing key clients, maintaining and strengthening the client relationships, using opportunities to cross-sell
* Gain the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication
* Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership
* To ensure consistency of service delivery and to identify opportunities for developing both the quality and profitability of the service
* To ensure that control procedures are in place and adhered to in all areas of the business
* To assist in the production of management information required by the company and to take responsibility for the accuracy of said information
* Assist in providing best practice and continuous improvement within delivery teams
What You Have to Offer:
* Relevant experience including management of small to medium sized project
* Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Knowledge of own area managed and an understanding of wider programme and business
* Experience in managing business relationships at senior-management level
* Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
A Leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. What differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health, safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
PMI and Income Protection
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
Opportunity to invest in the staff discounted share scheme