Software Architect - Fintech
Software Architect .NET
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Software Architect .NET to join our well-known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market.
The Software Architectrole has come around due to an expansion and strategic change, the Software Architectwill report to the CTO directly. The role will be to create, develop and evolve the architecture of my client’s software products. You will be heavily involved with consulting, strategy, leadership and delivery. The Development team will look up to you for vision and it is your job to sell to them.
- Ensure the architecture enables the business to efficiently deliver
- Cost cutting mechanisms
- Keeping on top of latest technology trends
- Build trusted relationship with developers
- Helping to align the technology strategy with the corporate strategy.
- Work closely with the delivery manager to ensure
- R&D development
The Software Architect must have:
- An in depth understanding of .NET Framework and web technologies
- MS SQL Server
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent development skills
- Agile SCRUM and XP (ideally)
I am looking for a SoftwareArchitect that has proven development experience ideally in the financial field. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging, high profile role within a successful small company with blue-chip financial services clients.This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology and architecture. This role offers a lot of flexibility and the development team are encouraged to drive innovation in the company through ideas, enhancements and new technologies. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.