Technical Architect Fintech50
Technical Architect – Fintech50
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Architect to join our high profile client.Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch. They are also looking to acquire new businesses and smooth out a set of disparate systems.
The Technical Architect will play a major part in new international platform being created. As a key part of the system design and development team you will be responsible for helping them to define, validate and inform the Systems Architecture to underpin the various products and services that deliver high volume, high value transaction processing solutions
As the technical architect you should be at home with .net technology, whether that is datacentre infrastructure, writing code, the latest mobile devices or the Internet. You should be excited by new challenges and are not afraid to challenge the existing way of doing things and identify new methods, tools, and solutions.
On a day to day basis the technical / enterprise architect will:
- Work within system design and development team to define the company’s architectural vision.
- Product Management
- Work with the development team to move your architecture into real-world usage
- Validate architectural changes or direction through prototyping.
Technical Architects must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
- 5 years commercial technical architecture experience
- Hands on .Net Coding
- DevOps (you will manage devops engineers)
- Ability to code
- Degree ideally Comp Sci
- General Web Technology e.g. HTTP, web servers, web proxy, web apps and DNS.
- Messaging based SOA design
- General web tech eg HTML CSS Web servers
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Ideally TDD
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London and would consider both Perm and Contract Options
Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect