Business Development Executive
Do you want to get into the challenging and rewarding world of sales?Do you want to work in an industry of the future?
If you are confident, hardworking and articulate this could be the role for you.
Cardonet provides IT support and solutions for businesses that rely on technology to protect their revenue. We build the infrastructure, support the systems, and advise on projects that maintain a business’s competitive advantage.
We are on a mission to exceed client expectations and in 2016 we averaged 98% customer satisfaction.Due to this success, we are seeking a Business Development Executive to continue our expansion in the Managed IT Services market.
Ideally you already have some relevant experience but if you don’t, the right attitude a pleasant phone manner, and the energy and ability to make dozens of calls a day will make you a good candidate for this role.
In return for your energy, enthusiasm and hard work we offer a competitive salary (£21K, plus incentive), ongoing training and coaching, and the opportunity to progress into a Business Development Manager role.
Main Purpose of the Role
Engaging with warm leads and cold calling potential clients to identify key decision makers and some simple pre-qualification criteria before referring the opportunity to a team of business development managers.
- Engage with potential new clients via telephone, email and other relevant communication channels
- Use cold call techniques to identify new potential clients and business opportunities
- Communicate Cardonet’s value proposition, product and service offer effectively to potential clients
- Present yourself confidently and credibly to potential new clients
- Be persistent, tenacious and creative in identifying key decision makers and pre-qualification information
- Maintain accurate customer data on the CRM system
- Be open, honest and timely with all actions and communication
- Be able to work towards targets and quotas in a dynamic ever-changing environment
- Be prepared to challenge yourself and move into a more senior business development role once success is proven
Key Skills Required
- Articulate, clear speech and native-level English is an absolute must
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Customer value creation
- Easy relationship building
- Time and territory management
Desired Experience and Skills
- Some telesales and / or business development experience but not essential
- Some IT experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Microsoft Office literate – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. (essential)
- Familiarity with CRM (customer relationship management) systems (desirable)
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Strong time management and punctuality (essential)
- Ability to deliver results, hard worker (essential)
- Self-motivated and target driven (essential)
- A basic salary of £21,000 per annum plus some discretionary incentive
- Supportive line management and ongoing coaching to develop and achieve success
- A young, dynamic team environment within a company that has big ambitions
- Company social events to cement our team ethos
- A modern, fun office space near trendy Shoreditch, in East London
- All the right tools and activities in place to provide a foundation for success
Please click the apply online button to apply