I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading to subcontractor for a position crucial to their businesses ongoing growth, with new contracts being awarded this is a very exciting time to join!
Working directly for the Group Commercial Manager and as an integral part of our Commercial Team, you will be responsible for all day to day commercial operations in the region. These will include:
- Provide commercial links between the Operations Manager and site based operations
- Ensure commercial control of contract revenues and costs throughout the project period
- Subcontractor procurement and agreement
- Dispute resolution management
- Advising and resolving contractual issues
- Managing/controlling all records in line with contract specification
You will have several years' post-graduate experience with working knowledge of NEC contracts, experience of working with COINS system would be an advantage. This role will suit somebody who has experience of working in an environment with a high volume of lower value contracts.
Salary and package available for this position is in the region of £35000 to £45000 per annum with company car or car allowance and company pension available.