Holiday Sales Manager
Set in the North East of England on Durham's Heritage coastline with close access to the beach, where the wonderful sand dunes act as a great natural playground for kids and seem to go on forever. Enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or relax in the spa bath before heading to the Ocean Edge Entertainment Centre.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a friendly Holiday Sales Manager for our exciting Crimdon Dene Holiday Park based in the North East.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering holiday sales to budget and strive to exceed beyond that.
- Taking full responsibility of managing a team of 3.
- Managing effectively a budget for holiday sales and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Leading the team to ensure the Holiday Sales department on their Park meets their daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators).
- Managing makeup of fleet, hire fleet, IPSs and sublets to maximize revenue and availability opportunities using reservations and cobra systems.
- Be responsible for the day to day Holiday Sales related operational issues on their Park.
- Ensure all administration is completed and filed to deadline.
- Ensure that all guest administration is in place.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Caravan Sales Guidelines.
- Build relationships with guests and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to satisfaction.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have strong customer service experience
- Be experienced working within the leisure, tourism or hospitality sectors.
- Be comfortable in leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Have good administration skills
This is a 48 hour contract across 6 days. Live in accommodation is available if required.
If this sounds like you and you are interested then apply today!