Finance Business Partner
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 plus extensive benefits
Our client is a major force in the automotive sector and a name that extends well beyond its own markets. They are pushing the boundaries of what is, and what will be, the future of the automotive world. Due to consistent growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced and talented Finance Business Partner. The successful candidate will enjoy huge exposure at a senior level as they advise the Regional leadership team, and aim to Influence the division's future performance (and business decisions) for years to come. It's a senior-facing role with plenty of travel, so our client will look to you to create strong, productive relationships and inspire them to find creative solutions to grow both the top and bottom lines, in a sustainable manner.
Our client offers genuine career advancement and progression. They look to hire the most talented people in the market and keep them by reward, recognition and vocational growth and variety.
Please note: A full job description will be supplied to all interested and relevant applicants.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the key partner for the chosen commercial/ function leader on finance and performance management issues
- Acting as an effective interface between the commercial/functional area and the rest of the business
- Business support for actual review and planning
- Lead in the development of process expertise in the team
- Interpret financial performance of the business, identifying risks and challenges
- Working closely with the rest of the finance department to ensure management accounts are representative of business performance
- Interface with management team on key financial issues and take the lead on financial business support issues and be part of the decision making process
- Attend business staff, product & programme meetings to contribute to business management and strategy
- Identify issues, and potential resolutions, and opportunities related to the area support. Identify patterns and predict potential issues/opportunities
- Analysis of revenue, margin and cost performance; highlighting performance trends relating to volume, mix and yield; offer insights to corrective actions and execute on those insights
- Providing extensive support and challenge to senior management team on all items relating to revenue and promotional planning.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Continually challenging the business and process for improvements
- The ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus.
- An understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.
- Computer literate (essential), competent with SAP, excel & PowerPoint with the ability to be able deliver reports, presentations, data analysis & monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent English and second European language preferable
- Collaborative with the ability to work easily across functions, managing internal and external relationships Ability to work under pressure and calmly balance the needs and demands of internal and external customers.
- Support and influence the performance of the business by delivering excellent analysis and insight.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Previous business partnering experience.
If you feel that you have the requisite skills and experience, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. All relevant, short-listed candidates will be contacted by Alex Dawson for an initial discussion about the opportunity within 7 days of application.