Key Account Credit Controller
Key Account Credit Controller. Manchester. Permanent. Full-Time. Advertising and PR. Media and Agency.
Our client is a well established and popular media and marketing company based in central Manchester.
The Key Account Credit Controller will be reporting to the Office Manager and duties will involve:
- Looking after the Top Key Accounts for the company
- Adhering to the agreed procedures for each client and understanding their individual requirements and needs
- Chasing payments via telephone and e-mail - logging calls
- Resolving queries on accounts
- Escalating issues/problems as a matter of urgency
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Some spread sheet analysis and project work for each customer
- Issuing consolidated invoices and statements as required
- Any other task as required
The successful Key Account Credit Controller will have previously worked within a Credit Control role looking after Corporate or Key accounts. They will show great attention to detail and will e able to offer outstanding customer services at all times.
- Immediate start available
- City Centre location
- Interesting and varied role
- Above average remuneration
- Excellent working conditions
- health care