Class Teacher (Maternity)
Longlands Community Primary School - Shropshire
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Required September 2017
We are looking to recruit a resilient, ambitious and committed teacher to join our friendly team from September 2017 to cover maternity leave. If you are passionate about engaging and inspiring children in their learning and committed to raising standards of attainment across the whole ability range then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with our lovely children. Since January 2015 we have become part of the Shrewsbury Academies Trust and have been given new school status.
We have high expectations of all our staff and offer a supportive environment, working alongside enthusiastic and highly professional colleagues. There are excellent opportunities for the right person to develop their teaching skills in our welcoming and inclusive school.
We have flexibility across key stages and are looking for a qualified teacher with the right skills and experience. This is a full-time, maternity cover contract. Salary will be MPS according to experience.
We can offer:
* A strong senior leadership team who care for and value their staff and that has already had considerable impact on standards and progress across the school.
* A happy place to work.
* A supportive environment where your skills will be valued and nurtured.
* Excellent opportunities for personal development.
In return, we wish to appoint a qualified teacher who:
* Has proven experience of being a good/outstanding teacher.
* Can demonstrate an outstanding impact on pupil progress in order to secure the best possible outcomes for each child.
* Is creative, flexible and passionate about learning with high expectations of yourself and others.
* Has energy and enthusiasm to create an inspirational learning environment for your class to engage and develop all children's learning.
* Has the ability to think for themselves and wants to become part of our small team to play an active part in whole school development.
* Will support and promote the inclusive ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please call 01630 652312 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
For more information and to request an application pack, including job description and application form, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Closing Date: Midday on Friday 28th April 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is dependent upon a satisfactory Enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Longlands is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.