Accounts Payable Controller
Harper May are currently working with a internationally recognised company in the luxury retail Industry who are known worldwide for their hand crafted watches and jewellery. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Controller to work for a Global company within their London based office.
The Suitable candidate will have at least 2 years experience in accounts payable and be hands on in this fast paced environment. They will also be immediately available and willing to commit to a fixed term contract.
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Validating invoices upon receipt
- Preparing payment runs, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Prepare accruals and distribute on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail