Semi Senior Accountant
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Reverting with the director on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 2 years practice experience
- Semi Senior Accountant must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- The Semi-Senior Accountant will be looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous