Acquisition Marketing Executive
The Acquisition Marketing Executive will be required to implement the integrated acquisitions programme and product execution programme to target and budget. Working with the Senior Manager, develop campaigns and activities that deliver a unified roadmap.
My client is a fantastic organisation based near East Grinstead
The Acquisition Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities
- Work with Senior Manager to develop the acquisitions and year 1 member strategy.
- Work with Senior Manager to deliver membership acquisitions to achieve departmental targets and objectives across digital media, CRM, campaign, social media, PR & Events, offline Media and affinity partnerships.
- Drive the acquisitions plan and longer term plans in line with the strategy
- Manage the delivery of the online and offline advertising programme working with the Digital Manager to ensure there is synergy with the other products and department objectives. (90% digital and 10% offline).
- Ensure channel usage reflects the channel strategy
- Utilise all relevant communication channels in an effective manner
- Plans to be delivered within budget
The ideal Acquisition Marketing Executive will have
- Degree and/or MBA and/or a recognised qualification
- Significant experience in an agency or client side within a B2C role and relevant experience in a customer service industry environment
- Experience of delivering innovative digital campaigns across a range of media channels including PPC, SEO, digital display and social media
- Proven commercial acumen, numerically literate.
- Experience of the travel or outdoor leisure markets preferable
- Strong relationship and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Proven strong analytical skills, based on sound understanding of customer and industry insight
- P&L literate
A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.