Senior Technical IT Capacity Management Specialist
Job Title: Senior IT Capacity Management Specialist
Work Location: Coventry, UK
Role Type: Permanent
Our client, UK’s leading financial institution are looking to take ownership of the CBS IT Capacity and Availability Management policies, processes and procedures ensuring compliance and adherence to ITIL best practices.
To ensure that current and future capacity and performance aspects of the CBS IT infrastructure meet current and future business requirements at an acceptable cost.
To ensure that the CBS IT infrastructure provides the agreed level of availability to enable IT Service Operations to satisfy CBS businesses objectives and requirements.
To provide insightful reporting on current and future Capacity and Availability requirements to IT Enterprise Leaders which helps to form future infrastructure architecture design.
Substantial practical experience of delivering Capacity and Availability Management policies, processes and procedures within an IT support function. Excellent verbal and written communication skills interacting with both technical and senior IT management staff. In depth knowledge of the ITIL Capacity and Availability processes, preferably with associated ITIL accreditation.
Role related knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge, understanding and subject matter expertise including but not limited to IT Capacity and Availability Management principles and methodology.
- Proven track record in:
- Establishing IT Capacity and Availability policies and processes
- Providing effective IT Capacity and Availability reporting.
- KRI and KPI development
- Good understanding of the Society’s IT infrastructure
- Ability to take technical information and present clear recommendations to management.
- Proven data modelling and report writing capabilities.
- System Management technologies including Solar Winds, SCOM, SCCM and OEM.
- Preferably ITIL qualified.
What we offer:
- Salary £34,925 - £52,387
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus