Health Care Assistant NHS (Huddersfield)
Local Care Force are urgently looking for Health Care Assistants to work for short / long term NHS contracts in and around the Huddersfield area. As an NHS approved supplier Local Care Force have lots of new and exciting roles immediately available and hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will need least 6 months paid UK experience in care.
Main role responsibilities of the Health Care Assistant:
- Work within NHS Hospitals / Day centres caring for elderly clients also some units with EMI or dementia.
- Check each resident's needs and progress.
- Provide physical care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding.
- Create a safe and positive living environment.
- Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
- Work with other health and care professionals.
- Provide person centered care involving patient & relatives
- Maintain patient confidentiality
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant:
- At least 6 months UK paid experience within a care related environment in the last 2 years.
- Previously completed all mandatory training (that is refreshed, free of charge).
- Will be subject to a DBS check.
- Have a genuine interest in people's welfare and a caring attitude.
- Past 3 years employment history
Local Care Force can offer you:
- Short and long term contracts
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Free ongoing specialist training
- NHS approved supplier
- Flexible shifts to suit you and your lifestyle
- Great Rates of Pay
- Uniform, ID badge and DBS
- Dedicated Clinical Lead available 24/7
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in ongoing regular work contact James today on 03306600644 or alternatively email your CV across to
Local Care Force also run a successful referral scheme. Refer another care assistant and earn £50, (T&C`s apply)