A growing Leisure and Sport company based in the heart of Watford are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and fast paced company who can offer you excellent career progression and exposure to a varied accounts role. The salary they are offering is £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience.
My client are a growing leisure company who are immersing themselves within the UK and beyond market space. You will be part of a friendly and social finance team and report into a hands on Finance Manager who is happy to train and progress you. This role is extremely varied, covering both Accounts Payables and Receivables, Bank Reconciliations, Petty Cash and much more. They are seeking a candidate who has dealt with Double Entry Bookkeeping and is happy working in a team environment.
- Working within a small yet collaborative Finance team
- Maintaining the purchase ledger ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information
- Ensure all paperwork has been received as per the weekly checklist
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- To manage supplier relationships ensuring disputes are resolved and payments made on time
- To process the cash book and assist with bank reconciliation process
- Ensure all petty cash is correctly recorded and the appropriate authorisation has been secured
- To ensure that all invoices are coded correctly
- Experience of double entry bookkeeping is essential for this role
- A hard working person who enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience working in a finance team, ideally experience or AP/AR/Bank Reconciliations
- Eager candidate who wants to progress and learn
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong stable work history
Whats on offer?
- A growing company who are part of a fun and fast moving sector
- Stable role with career progression and exposure to all aspects of finance
- Friendly team, great Manager who is hands on
- Competitive salary of £18,000 - £22,000