Financial Accounts Manager
This is a one off opportunity to join a business with an exciting and fast paced working environment. It is an excellent place for people with the right work ethic and for people who want to become a future leader. This the chance to join a dynamic organisation which will develop your skills.
The client is a global provider of professional services. Operating in over 15 countries they are dominant in their industry and continue to be the business to beat.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting the consolidated Group and parent financial statements under IFRS.
- Managing the preparation and review of individual statutory accounts
- Preparation of year end management papers
- Drafting of accounting polices
- Manager group management accounts
- Review monthly management accounts, PnL and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work i.e acquisitions
The client is looking for someone who
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Big 4 background or industry experience of IFRS
- Knowledge of Group consolidations
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering deadlines.