Waking Night- Healthcare Assistant
Dean Healthcare are currently recruiting a Waking Nights Healthcare assistant to work full-time, for a well-established, family run nursing home, in Calne.
The number 55 bus stops right outside the home, making it accessible for non-drivers also.
You will be working as part of a team, caring for up to 38 residents, with various needs.
Dean Healthcare pride ourselves on providing the only the best carers to our clients.
If you are experienced, reliable and hardworking, with a passion for care, we would like to hear from you.
- Must have previous experience working in the healthcare sector
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable adults
- Good communication skills
- Must be proactive
- General housekeeping, whilst residents sleep
- Must have a kind and caring nature
- Must be positive and empathic in your approach whilst completing tasks
- Filling in care plans
- Assist with the daily personal care of individuals, which may include washing, toileting, dressing and eating
- Willing to encourage and promote levels of independence whilst assisting with personal care
- To provide person centred care
- Relevant courses are desirable but not essential i.e. Health and Social Care, NVQ
- Previous Moving and Handling training
- An enhanced DBS check is required for all positionsSalary- £15,069
For more information please contact Donna Cook on 07814 128 727If you are interested in this role or any of our other fantastic opportunities, please email your cv