Healthcare Assistant - HCA
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant - HCA
Salary: £7.50 - 8.50 per hour
- To visit nominated clients, at times directed by the care management team
- Assisting clients with personal care, toileting, grooming, bathing, (un)dressing, feeding etc.
- To prompt the taking of any medications prescribed for the client
- Where directed, maintain cleanliness of clients' homes
- Prepare or reheat meals provided to clients
- To enable and/or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance their quality of life
- Encouraging your client's individuality and independence
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the client through talking and listening
- To undertake basic day-to-day factual written recording as required of individual care plans
- Providing social contact, especially for clients who live alone
- MUST: 6 months experience in residential or domiciliary care assistance (no volunteering)
- Experience supporting elderly people, specifically dementia
- Driving licence
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with our Nottingham branch today.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.