Event Sales Executive
My Client is a well-respected global media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a B2B sales person to attract C level Executives to attend their award winning events.
Client DetailsMy Client is a well-respected global media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a B2B sales person to attract C level Executives to attend their award winning events.My client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the world's leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients host over 200 events and year with over 20000 delegates.
DescriptionWorking as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful Event Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events primarily into the European market.You will be working alongside the dedicated events marketing team who provide warm data that you will be working on. Due to the businesses reputation a lot of C level executives are very aware of these events, making sales calls a lot warmer.
ProfileThe Event Sales Executive will have:
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Able to Speak and write in Danish
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available to start immediately
Job OfferThe Event Sales Executive will receive:
- An hourly rate of £11-12.
- Training and development.
- Flexible temporary assignment
- Great flexibility
- Based in London