Data Manager required for a superb service business in Birmingham City Centre. This is a chance to join a large, corporate company sitting alongside the finance team in a role that combines systems and processes, database management and MI reporting.
As the Data Manager, you will report to the Senior Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Organise and manage the data and reporting team
- Ensuring continuous operation and development of the reporting system
- Ensuring maintenance, integrity, security and housekeeping of the databases
- Acting as the lead contact to the software provider for the database system
- Producing quarterly statistics for the finance and reporting teams
- Other duties as required
This role offers excellent perks including private medical insurance, life assurance, bonus, good pension, and is based in a lovely set of offices in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
You will come from a strong background of data management and previous people management is ideal. As this role sits within a finance team, to be a qualified (ACCA/CIMA) accountant would be advantageous, but not essential - though some experience and knowledge of finance and accounting is required.
The position sits within a busy but friendly team, so confidence working to deadlines and a good sense of humour are key.