Support Analyst - 2nd Line - C# - ASP.NET - SQL - Support
Support Analyst - 2nd Line - Database Support Analyst - Deployment - Service Desk - C# -ASP.NET - Microsoft Technology - SQL Scripting - Web Technologies - HTML - CSS - Croydon, Surrey - £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Bens required by a well-established Croydon based IT Services Company.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Support Analyst - Technical Support sought to oversee my client's varied product base, utilising Microsoft technologies specifically MVC 5, C#, Bootstrap and SQL Server to support responsive, innovate web applications developed for a varied customer base.
My client is a fantastic agile, innovation and solutions organisation based close to the Purley and Croydon area, with excellent transportation links nearby.
- 2nd line support of several key systems written mainly in C# and ASP.NET with SQL Server back end
- Performing application deployments to production and non-production environments
- Tasked to document changes and fixes and be able to explain issues to non-technical customers
- Support and enhance existing builds and deployment processes
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: C#, ASP.NET, MVC5 and jQuery
- Relational database systems and SQL scripting experience
- Ability to prioritise work and triage support calls
- Knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS development required for this role
My client are looking to reward the successful Support Analyst a salary of up to £40,000 + Company Bens that include Pension Scheme, PMI, Free on-site parking, Relaxed Working Environment and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
*** My client is URGENTLY looking to recruit so please send me your CV to be considered. ***
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.