Information Security Officer / Records Management - ISO1569
Information Security Officer / Records Management - ISO1569 MOREQ Data Proection
Working for a world renowned Manchester organisation with a complex records management and data protection structure.
World renowned Manchester organisation, with a complex records management structure and thousands of employees. With continued investment in cutting edge technologies and the possibility of this position turning permanent, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- The position covers all aspects of records management: formal records, retention, disposal, production of guidance. Whilst also covering data protection and information classification.
- Development of Records Management policies and processes,
- Completing audit activities
- Staff awareness to ensure compliance with records management best practice
- Key information management controls
- Experience in developing and auditing records management policies and processes, including retention and disposal, and information classification.
- Experience of developing an information asset register.
- Experience of working to best practice in Information and Records Management i.e ISO 15489, MOREQ
- Experience of managing information resources, including web sites, reference libraries, online knowledge bases.
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation.
27+ days holiday
+ other benefits