Interim Category Manager
My client are looking for an Interim Category Manager to join them as soon as possible for a minimum 3 month period.
My client are a leading FMCG Food brand.
The Interim Category Manager will be responsible for:
- To convert the continuous research data purchased into actionable reports that identify sales and marketing opportunities
- To proactively build external relationships within designated retail accounts
- In collaboration with relevant National Account Managers ensure promotional activity within specific retailers is appropriate for the shopper
- Provide information and insight to be used in annual brand plan and high level exec meetings
- Establish relevant weekly/monthly reports to monitor agreed KPIs
- Be the lead in all relevant category management projects with agreed accounts
- Work with UK marketing team to develop
- Be the lead in shopper and category insight
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of over-arching category plans based on the over-arching category strategy
- Assist in the provision of category/market data and analysis to
The Interim Category Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within FMCG Food.
- Ability to start as soon as possible.
- Be comfortable travelling to Merseyside on a daily basis.
£45,000 - £50,000 or equivalent daily rate.