Health, Safety & Environment Advisor
SRG are exclusively recruiting for a Site Health, Safety and Environment Advisor for a Blue Chip manufacturing company based locally to Carlisle. Based within the FMCG industry the opportunity is available immediently and the client are looking to have interviews booked in as soon as possible.
The company operate in over 100 countries worldwide, positioning themselves as a market leader. The salary package for the role is up to £40,000 as well as a rewarding benefits package tailored to the right candidate.
Overview of the Position:
- Provide the site with Health, Safety and Environmental advice and support.
- Implement Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to drive Continuous Improvement to the site standards.
- Manage the site's Health, Safety and Environmental systems and internal audit programmes.
- Support the site in managing accident, issue and incident prevention and investigations, and in delivering compliance to all legal standards.
- Provide regular information on legislative and corporate compliance to management and company employees.
- Investigation and review of accidents, complaints and incidents and the identification of solutions.
- Approve SOP's in relation to Health and Safety.
- Identification and application of on site training.
- 3 years within a Health and Safety position (preferably within a manufacturing environment)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Law and its application.
- NEBOSH Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma Part 1 or equivalent
The client are looking to find relevant candidates as soon as possible, therefore if this is a position of interest don't hesitant to apply or call Fraser Gibson at SRG Manchester for a confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.