Mechanical, Electrical and Refrigeration Engineer
Title: Mechanical, Electrical and Refrigeration Engineer
Reports to: Senior Managing Engineer
Hours of work: 48 per week - Referenced over a 17-week period. Working a shift pattern as appropriate for the area- to be confirmed at interview.
Salary Bracket: £34,000- £38,000
Area: South Wales, Bristol & Gloucester
Overtime rates: x1.5
Vehicle: A company vehicle will be allocated as appropriate to the role.
We are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 30 days' holiday. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover - 2x salary, Childcare Vouchers, Discount scheme - including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
The Service and Compliance department is responsible for providing proactive and reactive maintenance and compliance regimes to customers across Europe. The successful candidate will join the team of field based engineers to support the contract.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job
As a Mechanical, Electrical and Refrigeration engineer you will be supporting us in order to ensure the area you are allocated to operates effectively.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Service and Maintenance of commercial plant and equipment.
* Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* To pre-diagnose faults using web-based sites.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
* Other related tasks required by the company in order to ensure the area operates effectively.
* Excellent attitude and approach to work.
* Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
* Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
* Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
* Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
* Candidate's should have experience working on; refrigeration and alarms systems, electrical and mechanical plant, heating and ventilation systems, air conditioning and building controls, water hygiene and plumbing knowledge Ice machines, general equipment, electrical, fabric repairs.
* Possesses the technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade.
* Experience in the industry at the grade of an engineer.
* Essential to hold the 'F-GAS 2079 Refrigerant Handling' qualification.
* Desirable to have previous CO2 experience.
* Possess the ability to understand and consistently complete work from SOP's (standard operating procedures)
We are always looking for committed, innovative and talented individuals to join our team.
Click 'Apply' to continue your application.