Graduate Production Engineer
Graduate Production Engineer
My client is looking to take on a Graduate Level Production Engineer. This company are a world-leading manufacturer of electronic security equipment for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications in the intruder alarm market. They are a market leader in design and manufacturing of innovative products and technologies that provide the global security industry with versatile, effective and trusted solutions.
To ensure that production processes are appropriate for the range and quantity of products manufactured. Ensuring that processes are suitably documented and business systems are aligned at all times. Provide engineering advice to production, senior management and R&D on safe efficient product manufacturing methods.
- To ensure that process documentation where necessary is provided and accurate (e.g. TI's, MI's, SOP's etc)
- Ensure that new products and changes to existing products are introduced into manufacturing in a timely and controlled manner.
- To ensure that process routings are routinely checked and updated to reflect new and revised processes.
- To liaise with R&D to ensure that new products and changes to existing products are introduced into manufacturing in a timely and controlled manner.
- To support peers with engineering expertise with regard to business improvements.
- To help develop the understanding and implementation of 5's to a world class standard.
- To support the introduction of new processes and factory layouts.
- To continuously strive to improve process efficiency and product quality.
- To promote safe working and support company safety initiatives.
- Process engineering provides a support role to manufacturing and research and development.
- HNC/D or Degree in Production/Manufacturing Engineering or above (recent Graduate)
- Some experience in a production engineering role
- Have an excellent work ethic and be self-motivated.
- Work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, ability to get on with all levels, ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of electronics manufacturing/assembly.
- Experience of specifying, acquiring and implementing new equipment.
- Experience of risk assessing.
- Experience of lean manufacturing techniques.
- SAP Experience or an understanding
Salary is dependent on qualifications & experience...
If you think you're perfect for this role! Apply now!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk