My client are a prestigious and growing Retail organisation who have a head quarters based in Watford, Hertfordshire. They have stores across the UK and are an employer of choice, offering a fantastic career path, great benefits and a competitive salary package. They are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis, reporting into their Financial Controller and leading their budgeting & forecasting function. They are ideally seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant from a Retail background however this is not essential.
My client are an award winning retail organisation with stores all over the UK. They have been through a period of year on year growth and are continuing to do so, therefore seeking a Management Accountant to join their established Finance team. They offer a friendly and collaborative working environment, along with a great benefits package and competitive salary. If you have worked in a retail or FMCG environment before this would be an advantage and you would feel comfortable slotting into a fast paced environment.
As a Management Accountant your role will involve -
- Preparation of monthly forecasting reports with variance analysis
- P&L analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing accurate budgets
- Sales analysis with detailed graphs and variance analysis
- Respond to inquiries from Senior Finance members and the Finance Director, and other company wide managers regarding Financial Results
- Preparing and submitting of quarterly VAT returns
- Calculation and posting of periodical Journals
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally a Part Qualified Accountant
- A background within the retail/FMCG sector is highly advantageous
- Hard working candidate who thrives under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident character, happy liaising with senior stakeholders and other team members
- Team player
Whats on offer?
- Varied and progressive role, manage their full Management Accountants function
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary structure
- The opportunity to work for a growing award winning company
- Study support