PR, Sales & Marketing Internship - Paid - Central London - Travel & Tourism
This is a two-month internship based in Mayfair paying National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Drafting travel itineraries for visiting media
- Maintain press coverage (including scanning and AVE analysis) for client sharing
- Tracking social media updates and measuring share of voice on behalf of clients
- Updating weekly and monthly reports
- Research content for written materials
- Regularly search for and distributing client press coverage
- Maintaining good relations with clients and the media through attendance at meetings, telephone contact etc.
- Some office management duties, including ordering office supplies or liaising with the IT support company
- Maintain journalist distribution lists
- Answer telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and deal with any client/journalist enquiries
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Media events - guest list management and onsite support
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Definite team-player
- Helpful, willing and eager to learn
- Proactive with great attention to detail
- Degree or relevant experience in PR, hospitality, communications, or travel and tourism
What are the perks of interning at this company?
You'll see what it's like to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the best in the industry - exposed to and handling incredible clients and a foot on the ladder in building a terrific network of contacts for future reference. Birthday off if it falls on a week day too!
The team is extremely supportive and all make great mentors - the perfect intern environment.