Ark Health is currently looking for a Care Co-Ordinator to work in our Leeds office,.
The Ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience of care co-ordination
- Supervisory experience in the care sector
- Trained as a care worker in order to cover in an emergency
- Experience of care scheduling / rostering & call monitoring systems
- Good IT skills
- Good knowledge of and able to work within the CQC care framework
- Good relationship builder to both internal and external customers
- Good communication / listening and organisational skills
- Work on own initiative but also a team player
- Able to prioritise and able to work well under pressure
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Full valid driving licence and business travel insurance cover
You will work with the Branch Manager to grow the weekly branch hours and undertake new client care reviews, provide care plans and risk assessments in line with all quality measures in accordance with our Quality Assurance guarantees.
You must be willing to provide on-call support and be part of the rota supporting the out of hour’s service including weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion, or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.