If you’re looking to work for a famous, highly desirable fashion brand then look no further. We’re exclusively working with this fantastic global company that is looking to add to their talented and dynamic team. In this role you will have a big impact on their new site launch and a range of their digital marketing channels (Social, Content, SEO, Search, CRM) and work cross functionally with the rest of the European offices.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will deliver and manage digital marketing projects that generate prospective leads, brand awareness and increase engagement. You will be responsible for the implementation of the digital marketing channels including the social and content strategy across the companies’ European platform and also take charge of their SEO, PPC, Social Media and Digital Advertising working closely with chosen agencies.
You will also have a huge responsibility of creating and updating websites, mobile platforms and consumer portals utilising the Content Management System, including multimedia features and campaign landing pages.
• Bachelor´s Degree in Business or Marketing;
• Worked in travel, luxury retail or fashion
• 3-4 year’s minimum experience in digital and/or e-commerce
• 2-year’s minimum experience working with Content Management System;
• International marketing experience;
• Technical project management skills;
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe preferred;
£34,000-£36,000K – great benefits – role involves international travel feel free to get in touch with zach@ecomrecruitment