Dutton Recruitment are acting on behalf of a globally recognised design and manufacturing company. We are looking for experienced electrical technicians to assist in the manufacturing and delivery of world class engineered products to be delivered to the electrical and power distribution industry. We are looking for quick thinking people who are flexible in their approach to work. The ideal candidate can work on their own initiative in a small team and have a hands-on approach to engineering.
You would be joining an exciting, forward thinking company looking to expand and grow through its ambitious strategic plans.
- Assembling the relevant products associated with the client organisation.
- Building and fitting of associated products.
- Picking the relevant associated parts ahead of assembly.
- Stock control.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Reviewing work flows, modifying and refurbishing of assembled products to ensure quality is maintained.
- Prepare finished products in order for them to be dispatched to clients.
- Working quickly and accurately to deadlines with a hands-on approach.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 year's experience of building switch gear assemblies.
- Ability to work to and read electrical and mechanical drawings in a competent manner.
- Experience of building electrical panels, wiring assemblies and distribution equipment.
- Mechanical assembly and fabrication experience.
- Holder of City and Guilds 2394 - 2395 OR 2391.
The client has ample free car parking, on site welfare facilities and a modern manufacturing environment.
Please send your CV with covering letter to .
This vacancy is being advertised by Dutton Recruitment acting as a recruitment.