Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£25,500 Basic + Constant Mobile Allowance (4k per Annum) + Night Shift Allowance (£15% When Required) + Overtime + Life Insurance + Pension + Car + Ipad + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Are you an experienced service engineer looking for a market leader to progress your career and provide specialist training? Work a site based service engineer role for a world famous industry leading company who will invest time and money into your career. Become a specialist within this prestigious industry and be constantly recognised for providing a great service.
This company are one of the main global players in their industry providing services to the banking and wireless communication solutions. Currently investing heavily in their service teams across the UK they are looking to expand and maintain a strong client base.
* Service and maintenance of cash handling equipment
* Supporting customers on site
* Liaising with customers to plan maintenance
* Covering engineers during periods of absence
* Must be flexible, the natural of this role is to cover for engineer, taking over there patch if mobile or shift if static for short periods of time.
* Experienced service engineer
* Good mechanical and skills (single phase)
* Worked on light electrical/ mechanical (i.e. vending, gaming, coin/paper moving machinery)
* Holds engineering qualification
Apply now quoting ref number SE170
Keywords: service engineer, engineer, cash handling, service, electrical, mechanical, vending, gaming, cash handling, customer support engineer, support engineer, coin moving machines, paper moving machines, field service engineer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future
Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.