Construction Manager Low Voltage
The Construction Manager reports to the Project Manager and is responsible for leading the project construction delivery team to ensure that the objectives of the Project Manager, CPL and the Client are achieved.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the respective geographic areas of delivery assigned to them, directing the Supervisors and supporting functions to enable the effective deployment of installation teams.
· Work Safely at all times
· Personal and site safety
· Lead by example, promoting NR Lifesaving rules and Company Values
· Input into and execute installation methodologies and strategies for programme delivery including cost management
· Direct and co-ordinate daily operations for delegated area of delivery
· Effective management of required resource to deliver works
· Production of detailing installation programme.