Training and Competence Manager
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial advisory firm for a Training and Competence Manager who will service their clients and partnerships across Wales. There will be a team of 14 financial advisers currently with a view to expansion. You will be home based, and required to travel frequently to locations across the region.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Training and Competence Manager will be responsible for the direct line management of a team of private client advisers and consultants where applicable.
- To lead, manage and develop the performance of teams
- Implement effective training and development plans for all reports and identify appropriate training needs
- Ensure effective delivery and application of the company's Training and Competence scheme in relation to the advisers under the span of control and ensure effective supervision
- Achieve annual business revenue as outlined within area of responsibility
- Ensure compliance with the FCA's principles and demonstrate adherence
The Training and Competence Manager will possess several years of experience within a managerial role and ideally possess competent advisor status Dip PFS and/or Diploma Level 4, JO7 or equivalent preferred. You will have excellent knowledge of the advisory process within financial services and have strong leadership, coaching and management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Cardiff area, please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at