Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail - London
PSR Solutions currently have an excellent opportunity for an assistant and junior QS for leading and successful contractors based in London.
With a well-respected reputation with blue chip clients in the construction industry, they also have a healthy book of upcoming projects cross London and the Home Counties. The ideal candidate will have between 3 - 7 years' experience for an assistant level and 2 -3 years' experience for a junior QS, who may be on college day release.
- This position will suit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with minimum 3 years' experience in projects involving NEC contracts and preferably finishing projects.
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project, reporting directly to the operations & commercial directors.
- Producing monthly valuations and applications, for direct submittal to our clients.
- Managing monthly commercial reporting.
- All aspects relating to bulk material procurement.
- Sub-contract procurement.
- Managing 'variation to contract' accounts.
- Producing & managing direct labour payments.
- The right Quantity Surveyor can be either working towards a degree or have completed one, most importantly, is the NEC contract experience they hold.
- The company is very forward thinking therefore the right candidate must be driven and motivated
- They must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project
- The role will involve working on a number of different projects at one time so a Quantity Surveyor who can multi-task is essential
- Must have relevant experience working for a contractor.
They are looking to offer a Competitive salary with benefits, company mobile and laptop and continuous training and development.
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please contact me on 07909090029 or 02038000055 or email me your CV on .