Associate - Restructuring Advisory
With supervision from senior staff, assist the Restructuring team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across the UK. Completely sector agnostic and on the SME and Mid Market transactions.
My client is a leading global valuation and corporate finance advisor based in London.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Undertake financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Draft sections of reports for review by Assistant Managers, Managers, Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients' employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel and other financial forecast programs.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Draft short form Information Memorandum's, maintain interested parties schedules and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other service lines and externally.
ProfileThe ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience at a top 10 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification. Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be hugely beneficial.
This role is paying a competitive overall salary.