Quality Assurance Section Leader
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Section Leader working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job.
The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work across different sectors, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
Reporting into the QA Manager the role has a number of direct reports to which the Section Leader will supervise.
The role is to ensure effective management of QA requirements impacting the business relating to customers external and internal, new products, current production, suppliers and continuous improvement activities.
The objective is to achieve time bound results in these areas through management of supporting roles.
The job contributes to enhancing customer perception of our business through effective communications, timely responses, problem solving and maintenance of related QA systems for operational requirements.
Quality Assurance Section Leader | QA | Quality Assurance | Section Leader | ISO | Quality Awareness | Auditing
Additional Salary Information:
Cycle to work scheme and free parking.
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Supervisory experience of managing all aspects of a team on shifts
- Management and Leadership skills to deal with priority issues, customer interface, supporting and developing staff
- Presentation skills both written and verbal to live audience and remote by reporting
- Ability to step down to support all roles as required
- Auditing experience and follow up of open actions.
- Quality Awareness of typical processes, ISO, calibration, problem management, audits, measurement techniques, PPAP, use of check fixtures
- Customer systems
- Environmental Awareness
- Good attendance and time-keeping
- Flexibility on hours worked
- Mobility to travel at short notice
We are a well known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis.Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state of the art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members.Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want, at a price which gives us a profit and our customers value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to BS EN ISO 9001, TS16949 and ISO14001 and working towards IATF.