CNC Machinist - Aston, Birmingham
CNC Machinist - Aston (Birmingham) - Salary £14-£16 per hour
Your new job role!
A well established engineering business based in Aston are looking for a CNC Machinist to join their team. This business is a large producer of various parts and components that are both designed and manufactured in-house which ensures customers are offered a great service.
- £14-£16 per hour
- Full time working hours - Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00
- Friday 08:00-13:00
- 25 days holiday per annum
Your roles within your new job
- Manufacture one off component parts
- Manufacture jigs, fixtures & gauges from engineering drawings
- Program, set and operate HAAS & Hurco milling machines
- Inspect your own work and ensure it is of high quality
- Work to estimated times
- Ability to work using your own initiative within a team environment
Requirements to succeed in this job!
- Strong knowledge of HAAS & Hurco machines
- Apprentice trained
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of One CBC programming software (desirable)
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy