Quantity Surveyor- Merseyside
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Main Contractor within the Civil Engineering industry based in Merseyside. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with 2-5 Years of experience within the industry and also an individual who has a degree within Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying. Due to my client's current success and excellent name within the industry they are now seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work as part of an already established team who deliver a variety of projects across the North Region, the role will be predominantly office based with the occasional requirement to travel.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of standard forms of contract and standard methods of applications, ideally with NEC3 experience. My client are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience within working on Civils projects and they will have the ability to estimate and forecast. If successful, the Quantity Surveyor will be preparing internal cost reports on a monthly basis and undertaking other tasks of a Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting to your Senior Line Manager and Commercial Manager if successful in securing this exciting role.
Quantity Surveyor- St Helens Position Overview
- Preparing internal cost reports on a monthly basis.
- Preparing of valuations/applications for payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Preparing cost reports to the client on a monthly basis
- Preparing and managing subcontract and material procurement schedules
- Administration of subcontract/supplier accounts
- To ensure all site records for labour, plant, material are kept as support for cost authentication.
Quantity Surveyor- St Helens Position Requirements
- 5 Years' experience in a role similar
- Previous experience within the Civil Engineering sector
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Strong willed
- Working knowledge of standard forms of contract and standard methods of measurement.
- Ability to estimate and forecast
Quantity Surveyor- St Helens Position Remuneration
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Other company benefits to be discussed.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy