Associate Director - CDMC / Principal Designer
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced CDM Consultant looking for career progression into a senior role within a growing organisation. Candidates will be self-motivated, technically strong, commercially aware and client facing, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate significant experience as a CDM Coordinator and management of commissions from concept to completion. As an Associate the successful candidate will support the Director in driving the South business forward, manage existing Clients and develop new ones along with managing a small team of CDM Consultants in pursuance of best practice delivery of CDM advice and Principal Designer support.
The role will be based between a Clients office in central London and working from home 2-3 days p/w. A car is essential as you will be required to travel across the South East
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- IMaPS status with the Association of Project Safety
- Previous consultancy experience
- A background in construction design and or construction management with relevant qualifications.
- Strong experience in the role of CDM Coordinator.
- UK Driving License.
The following is desirable but not essential:-
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- CMIOSH or equivalent (or working towards)
- Experience of providing CDM training delivery.
The successful candidate will work on a range of commissions including Construction safety and CDM Principal Design duties on education and commercial projects throughout the South East
For further information please contact James Adamson /